Mister Car Wash launched their 2012 Paws-a-thon fundraising campaign today to help local Humane Society and Rescue League organizations raise money through in-store donations and online marketplace. Customers’ donations come in the form of a purchased paw in $1, $5 or $10 amounts at any locations or online mistercarwash.com/paws. The paper paws, with the customer name written on it will then be displayed on Mister’s car wash walls during the month of July. Customers also receive an exclusive offer of savings on their next car wash.
“The event we created gives our customers, car washes, lube centers and our corporate office here in Tucson the opportunity to work together and make an impact assisting the animal shelters within our communities. We were overjoyed with not only our results, but with the feedback we received from our customers and the donation recipients. We knew we had to keep this new tradition going,” says John Lai, President and Chief Operating Officer.
The following organizations will benefit from Paws-a-thon 2012:
• Houston Humane Society (Houston, TX)
• Animal Humane Society (Minneapolis, MN)
• Humane Society of El Paso (El Paso, TX)
• Humane Society of Tampa Bay (Tampa/St. Pete, FL)
• Spokane Humane Society (Spokane, WA)
• Benton-Franklin Humane Society (Kennewick, WA)
• Austin Humane Society (Austin, TX)
• Humane Society Williamson County (Cedar Park/Round Rock, TX)
• Paws & Claws Humane Society (Rochester, MN)
• Animal Rescue League of Iowa (Des Moines, IA)
• Greater Birmingham Humane Society (Birmingham, AL)
• Idaho Humane Society (Boise, ID)
• Humane Society of Dallas County (Mesquite/Dallas, TX)
• Cedar Valley Humane Society (Cedar Rapids, IA)
• Humane Society of Southern Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
• Humane Society of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT)
• Humane Society of Southwest Missouri ( Springfield, MO)
More information can be found at www.mistercarwash.com.