Summer is approaching, which means sunny days by the pool, relaxing in the hammock, and spending more time with friends and family. Because all of those moments call for an ice-cold drink or two, we’ve put together a list of tasty cocktail recipes to expand your list of beverage options.
Dirty FIX Cocktail
By Fix Founder Maryn Miklas
2 oz. FIX’s High Alkaline Vodka
6 oz. activated-charcoal lemonade
1) Pour FIX High Alkaline Vodka and the lemonade into a Collins glass.
2) Fill with ice and stir.
3) Garnish with a lemon wheel and a mint leaf.
Fizzy Watermelon Mule
By Eureka Heights Bar Manager Chris Hill
1.25 oz. silver tequila
0.5 oz turbinado
Eureka Heights’ Watermelon Fizzy Pants Hard Seltzer beer
1) Pour ingredients over ice in a highball glass
2) Fill the rest of the glass with watermelon hard seltzer
NEFT Blackberry Habanero Fizz
Neft Master Mixologist Luke Barr
1.75 oz. NEFT Vodka
.75 oz. blackberry/blueberry/tarragon reduction
.75 oz. lime juice
Small slice of habanero pepper
1) Shake vigorously over ice.
2) Pour into a Collins glass.
3) Top with soda.
4) Garnish with a tarragon sprig and the habanero slice.
This article appears in the April 2021 edition of OutSmart magazine.