- This event has passed.
“Keeping the Chaos Together” Mental Health Documentary
Thursday, November 12, 2020 @ 6:30 pm$5.
Award-winning documentary short “Keeping The Chaos Together” virtual screening and panel discussion hosted by The Health Museum and filmmaker and Stacey Summers on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 6:30 PM.
“Keeping The Chaos Together” is a documentary that takes an intimate look into the lives of those living with mental health issues and shows that with the right care, treatment, and resources, one can lead a happy and successful life. The film brings greater awareness to mental health issues and provide resources and practical tools for addressing mental health.
The virtual screening will be followed by an online panel discussion featuring those who were involved in the film:
• Elizabeth McIngvale Ph.D., LCSW, Director of McLean OCD Institute, Founder of The Peace of Mind Foundation
• Neal Sarahan, Educational Psychologist, Executive Director NAMI Greater Houston
• Marcellina Melvin, LPC, Senior Director of Health Equity Strategy/Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute
• Danielle Koblinski, Fitness Instructor
• Vincent Drabik, Producer & Editor of “Keeping The Chaos Together”
• Stacey Summers, Producer & Director of “Keeping The Chaos Together”
This event is free for The Health Museum members; tickets for non-members start at $5.00. For more information and to register, visit https://www.thehealthmuseum.org/event/keeping-chaos-together.