- This event has passed.
French Food & Wine Festival – Beaujolais Nouveau 2019
Thursday, November 21, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm$75
The Beaujolais Nouveau Festival is all about great wine, tasty food and people embracing the French culture for one evening.
You will savor a glass (or more) of flavorful French wine and taste the best of French cuisine at the stunning Union Station (Minute Maid Park), home of the Astros! Tickets are all-inclusive.
There will be live music playing throughout the evening and you will enjoy an exclusive fashion show specially organized by luxury retailer Neiman Marcus that will showcase French designers.
Guests will also get the opportunity to participate in our silent auction and bid on hundreds of amazing items at 40% of their market value: travel items, art pieces, gastronomy, health & spa, leisure and family activities.
Remember, French lifestyle is all about the art of living life to the fullest!
General Admission ($75) includes:
– Beaujolais nouveau and other French Wine tasting
– All-inclusive food and drinks
– Cuisine from the best restaurants in Houston (30+)
– Gargantuan charcuterie and cheese buffets
– Best of French pastries
– Live music and a dance show
– Fashion show with Neiman Marcus
– Silent auction with hundreds of amazing items
VIP Admission ($175) includes special treats:
– Gastronomic bites highlighting foie gras, caviar, and truffles by Chef Jacques Fox
– Selection of French premium wines & bubbly
– Lounge area with an exclusive field view
– Access to all shows and food stations
– Complimentary valet parking