- This event has passed.
Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition honors Lily Tomlin at the 23rd Annual Lesbians & Friends LGBTQ+ Dance on 10/24
Saturday, October 24, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 – $45
Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition (MBCC) is hosting their 23rd Annual LGBTQ+ Dance: Party for Prevention virtually this year on Saturday October 24th, 2020 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. The event will feature a guest appearance and award presentation to long-time environmental activist and comedian Lily Tomlin, music from DJ Shelly Cullen, guest Comedian Karen Williams, and dance lessons with OUT to Dance’s Liz Nania.
Virtual LGBTQ+ Dance Highlights:
● MBCC Environmental Activist award presented to Lily Tomlin
● Music from DJ Shelly Cullen
● Guest Comedian Karen Williams
● Dance lessons with Liz Nania from OUT to Dance. Learn to dance the cha cha, rumba, salsa, or merengue with no partner needed!
● An online auction for the event starting on 10/17 running through 10/24 at 8 p.m.