The ICE, presented by Green Mountain Energy Company
This 7,716 square-foot ice skating surface is the largest in the Southwest. We keep it at a frosty 22º F just for you! We’re recycling water from Kinder Lake to freeze the ice, all equipment runs on renewable energy and even the ice rink border is made from recycled plastic material.
Visit http://www.discoverygreen.com/ice for information on ice rink events, weather updates, group reservations, private events, specific discount opportunities, and more.
HOURS OF OPERATION
• Monday – Friday: 5pm-10pm (Fridays open until 11pm)
• Saturday & School Holidays: 11am – 11pm**
• Sunday: 11am – 8pm
• Thanksgiving Day: 11am – 11pm
• Christmas & New Year’s Eve: 11am – 7pm
• Christmas & New Year’s Day: 1pm – 7pm
• Martin Luther King Day: 11am – 10pm
*School holidays include: Nov 20 – 24; Dec 25 – 29; Jan 1 – 5 & 15.
**The ICE will be closed to the public on 12/10 & 1/21 at 4 pm
ICE RINK TICKETS
Tax and Skate Rental Included
Ticket sales support Discovery Green Conservancy
• $14 Regular Admission – Available only on-site.
• $ 17 Online tickets – Skip the lines and buy fast pass tickets online at discoverygreen-ice.eventbrite.com (not available on Cheap Skate Nights). Check website for rink conditions.
• $8 Cheap Skate NIGHTS – Discount off regular admission-valid only on 11/27, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, & 1/8
The ICE Box
The ICE Box is our separate, pint-sized rink for skaters “45 or shorter below the age of 4.
Wheelchairs on The ICE
If you are a non-motorized wheelchair user, you are welcome to enjoy the rink in your own wheelchair. You must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times while on the ice rink. Motorized wheelchairs are not permitted on the ice rink. Admission for the wheelchair user is free, admission for the accompanying adult is $14 includes skate rental and tax. Skating time limited to 1.5 hours all school holidays and weekends. A portion of tickets sales goes to support Discovery Green Conservancy’s free year-round programming. Tickets are available for purchase in-person at the ice rink.