- This event has passed.
Oysters, Brews and Blues
Thursday, November 1, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Celebrate the return of oyster season with Oysters, Brews & Blues- A Gulf Coast Collaboration event to benefit the Coastal Conservation Association’s Building Conservation Trust oyster reef building project.
Tickets are available for purchase at $75, plus tax, with a portion of proceeds benefiting the CCA Building Conservation Trust project.
The Mighty Orq will play roots music from the Texas Gulf coast outside on the backyard stage.
Tickets include two beverages and a selection for hot and cold seafood items.
– Mesquite Grilled Gulf Oysters
– Gulf Coast Mini Oyster/Shrimp Poboys
– Dill Fried Oysters
– Seafood Gumbo with Gulf Oysters
– Fresh Shucked Gulf Oysters with Cocktail, Fresh Horseradish, Mignonette and Crackers
– Oyster Shooters
– Smoked Redfish Dip on Crostini