- This event has passed.
Live2Lead Leadership Development Conference – Northwest Houston
Friday, October 9, 2015 @ 7:45 am - 3:00 pm$99 – $219
is a leadership development simulcast and live experience designed to equip you with new perspectives, practical tools and key takeaways. You’ll breathe new life into your leadership during this information-packed event. Learn from world-class leadership experts, be prepared to implement a new action plan, and start leading when you get back to the office with renewed passion and commitment. Perfect for individuals as well as organization teams!
Space is limited, so register today at www.L2LHouston.com and take advantage of early bird pricing!
– Super early bird pricing now through August 31 – Starts at $99
– Early bird pricing September 1 through September 30 – Starts at $129
– Regular pricing October 1 through October 8 – Starts at $159
– VIP Packages available
7:00 am On-site Registration and Breakfast
7:45 am Event Starts
8:00 am Live2Lead Simulcast (from Atlanta) featuring:
– John Maxwel (#1 New York Times Bestselling Author, Coach, and Speaker) – Topic: Intentional Living
– Pat Lencioni (Founder and President, The Table Group) – Topic: The Untapped Advantage of Organizational Health
– Valerie Burton (Bestselling Author and Certified Personal and Executive Coach) – Topic: Resilient and Ready
– Kevin Turner (Chief Operating Officer, Microsoft) – Topic: Leadership Advice
11:30 – 2:00 pm Lunch and Breakout Sessions
– VIP Session – Network opportunity with local senior business leaders
– Today Matters – Lessons on intentionally living the “daily dozen” activities that can elevate your life
– The Empowered Life – The thoughts, beliefs and habits that can empower you to live successfully
Leadership Panel featuring local Houston leaders speaking on their personal paths to great leadership
– Wade Myers – “Intentional Business Leadership” – Wade will share from his experience as Army Ranger, entrepreneur, board member, angel investor, and founder of more than 25 companies the type of leadership required to truly succeed in your organization and create a winning team.
– Maria Myers – “You Can Lead!” – Life is not meant to be lived on automatic. Living intentionally can take anyone to high levels. Maria will share her journey from watching a documentary to forming a non-profit, speaking to the media, becoming part of the board of ambassadors of a large organization, and speaking at the United Nations–all this by the age of 16! Be inspired and learn how you can soar as well.
2:00 – 3:00 pm Keynote Session
– Marcos Witt will be sharing from his latest book the habits that distinguish the best leaders of the world and what has made them successful. This talk will position you to build and grow a healthy organization
3:00 pm Event ends
For sponsorship opportunities, please email [email protected]