- This event has passed.
8th Annual Memorial Hermann USA FIT Marathon, Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon and Humana Vitality Family Friendly 5K
Sunday, January 31, 2016 @ 4:30 am - 12:30 pm$35 – $115
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016
Times: 4:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location: University of Houston, Sugar Land campus, 14000 University Blvd., Sugar Land, TX 77479
Join us for “Everyone’s Marathon”!
Register today for the 8th annual Memorial Hermann USA FIT Marathon, Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon and Humana Vitality Family Friendly 5K at www.USAFITMARATHON.com! Whether you are a Boston qualifier or need ample time to complete the races, this flat, eight-hour certified course is for you. Round up the day at the post race party BBQ that also includes healthy snacks, live music and a HUGE awards ceremony! Proceeds will benefit the Fort Bend Education Foundation.
NEW THIS YEAR:
• All Full and Half Marathon participants can choose between a Finishers jacket, ¼-zip long sleeve pullover or backpack!
• All 5K WALKING participants will receive their own Finisher’s medals!
• All Full, Half and 5K participants will receive Finishers medals.
• All Full, Half and 5K participants will receive a Finishers shirt.
Please note below that there will be TWO start times for Full Marathon participants.
• 4:30 a.m. start: All Full Marathon participants taking six or more hours to complete the race
• 6:30 a.m. start: All Half and Full Marathon participants expecting to complete in less than six hours
• Immediately following the Half and Full Marathon start: All 5K participants
Register today at www.USAFITMARATHON.com – we hope to see you there!